Ever want to just get away from it all? Hit the trail and never look back? Well take a hike with the new Garrison Trail Low Boot from Timberland and leave your worries behind! These trail-ready low boots feature a durable mix of ReBOTL™ fabric and synthetic leather with compression-molded EVA cushioning, climbing rubber accents at the toe and heel, and a lug sole design with TimberGrip™ traction technology for premium grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Durable upper made with a mix of synthetic leather and ReBOTL™ fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Breathable ReBOTL™ mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Waterproof forefoot keeps feet nice and dry
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides enhanced impact resistance
- Toe bumper and heel counter made from climbing rubber
- Durable rubber lug outsole with TimberGrip™ technology delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.