Make a clean getaway this season with the new Garrison Trail Mid Waterproof Hiker Boot from Timberland! These trail-ready mid-top boots feature a durable mix of ReBOTL™ fabric and waterproof suede with compression-molded EVA cushioning, TimberDry™ waterproof membrane, and a lug sole design with TimberGrip™ traction technology for premium grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Durable upper made with a mix of waterproof suede and ReBOTL™ fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Breathable ReBOTL™ mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides enhanced impact resistance
- Climbing rubber tip
- Durable rubber lug outsole with TimberGrip™ technology delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.