Lace up a new take on classic moccasin style with the Jackson's Landing Casual Shoe from Timberland! The casual camp mocs feature traditional hand-sewn construction with moc-toe stitching, premium nubuck uppers, ReBOTL™ fabric lining (recyled plastic bottles), TrueCloud™ foam footbeds for comfort, and durable Gripstick™ rubber lug soles for optimal traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium nubuck leather upper
- Soft ReBOTL™ fabric lining (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Hand-sewn construction with classic moc-toe stitching
- Lace closure with 100% cotton laces offers a secure fit
- TrueCloud™ foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Leather midsole with classic welt stitching
- Durable Gripstick™ rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.