These men's sneaker-boots are eco-consciously made with responsibly sourced leather, ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, a GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber, and a footbed made from 70% bio-based material. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Mixed media upper made with ReBOTL™ fabric (recycled plastic bottles) and Better Leather (from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management)
- Treated with Defender Repellent Systems® to repel water and stains
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed made from 70% bio-based materials
- GreenStride™ sole made with 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.