Mix it up with a blast of color in the new 574 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! Make your ensemble pop with the 574 Athletic Shoe, featuring breathable, perforated faux leather uppers with synthetic overlays for added durability, colorful textile lining, cushioned midsole and footbed for enhanced comfort, and durable rubber outsole designed for flexible traction.
- Breathable perforated synthetic leather upper with synthetic overlays for durability
- Soft textile lining with colorful dotted detail
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned midsole provides impact resistance and comfort
- Cushioned footbed for comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.