Add some rugged retro charm to their look with the new 801 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! A throwback to the all-terrain sneakers of the '90s, these stylish lace-ups rock a mix of leather and mesh uppers with durable synthetic overlays, D-ring lace system, C-Cap® midsole for cushioning and support, and a flexible rubber outsole with rugged tread patterns for premium traction. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Durable combination uppers made with a mix of leather, mesh, and textile
- Synthetic overlays for enhanced durability
- Breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with D-ring eyelets offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- C-Cap® midsole provides extra cushioning and support
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.