For little feet that like to wander—it's the new Fuelcore Nitrel Athletic Shoe from New Balance! Made for the path less traveled, these performance runners feature breathable mesh uppers with REVlite foam midsole and adaptive lug outsole for premium traction from trail to road. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Breathable mesh upper and lining
- Padded tongue and collar and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- REVlite foam midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability in a lightweight design
- Durable all-terrain rubber outsole combines trail-ready and road-friendly lug patterns for superior adaptive traction
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.