Dress to impress with the timeless style and premium comfort of the Bahama Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! Big-kid inspired, and sized down for the youngsters, these Bahama Boat Shoes sport lightweight chambray uppers with signature moc-toe stitching, and vulcanized rubber outsole for flexibility and traction.
- Breathable canvas upper and lining
- Signature moc-toe stitching
- 360° lacing offers a secure fit
- Memory foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Vulcanized sole construction and non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ delivers premium traction on both wet and dry surfaces
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.