Finish off your little skipper's look with the new Bahama Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! Inspired by seaworthy Sperry style, this easy-on sneaker rocks soft sparkling canvas uppers, hook-nd-loop closure for fuss-free on and off, and a flexible rubber outsole for flexible traction. Available for in-store purchase in Puerto Rico and online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Sparkling canvas upper with soft lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Fixed laces with dual hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Memory foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe bumper offers increased impact resistance
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.