The adorable new Bluefish Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider is the catch of the day! In true seaworthy Sperry fashion, this easy-on sneaker rocks soft stitched uppers, fixed laces with hook-and-loop closure for fuss-free on and off, and a vulcanized rubber sole for comfort and flexibility.
- Durable stitched canvas upper with soft lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Memory Foam footbed provides all-day comfort
- Rubber toe bumper offers increased impact resistance
- Vulcanized rubber outsole gives little feet the support they need while remaining comfortably flexible
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.