Take the season by storm in the new Saltwater Boot from Sperry Top-Sider! She'll be ready to splash and play with the Saltwater Boot, featuring a duck boot design with seam-sealed waterproof construction and a soft fleece lining for comfort and warmth.
- Synthetic textile upper with rubber shell
- Micro-fleece lining for comfort
- Rawhide laces with rustproof eyelets offer a secure fit
- Side zipper for easy on and off
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.