Set sail in style with the new Songfish Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! The Songfish Boat Shoe sports soft leather uppers with summery striped textile overlays, signature moc-toe stitching, and stretchy tongue goring for easy slip-on style.
- Full grain leather upper with striped textile overlay
- Moc-toe stitching
- Hidden elastic gore for easy on and off
- 360° barrel-knotted metallic lacing
- Padded tongue and cushioned footbed for all day comfort
- Non-marking rubber sole with for wet and dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.