Stand up to the elements in the bold new Cervinia Valley Tall Boot by Timberland! The perfect finisher for your cold-weather wardrobe, the Cervinia Valley features waterproof leather uppers with TimberDry™ membrane for added protection, OrthoLite® footbed for comfort, and durable rubber lug sole for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic)
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Forefoot buckle strap offers a secure custom fit
- Side zip closure for easy on and off
- OrthoLite® footbed for provides lasting comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers premium traction
- Shaft Height: 15"
- Heel Height: 2"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.