From leaf piles to snow angels, UGG® has you covered with the new Butte II Boot for kids! This pint-sized version of the popular cold weather boots sports a waterproof full grain leather upper with cuffable suede shaft, plush fleece lining, and durable rubber outsole for traction during inclement weather. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Waterproof leather and suede upper with cuffable shaft
- Waterproof bootie construction keeps moisture out
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- UGGpure™ wool lining for warmth and comfort
- 200g of Thinsulate™ insulation locks warmth in
- Rated for temperatures as low as -4°F / -20°C
- Cushioned footbed with UGGpure™ wool lining ensures lasting comfort
- Synthetic overlays on heel and toe for durability and abrasion resistance
- Lightweight rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Shaft Height: 6"
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.