Celebrate neurodiversity with the new Old Skool V ComfyCush® Autism Acceptance Checkerboard Skate Shoe from Vans! Designed with the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards to focus on sensory sensitivities, these ComfyCush® Old Skools feature a calming color palette with flocked hearts throughout the upper to provide a tactile sensory stimulant. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!
Vans will donate a minimum of $100,000 of proceeds from this collection to Surfers Healing, a non-profit organization whose mission is to enrich the lives of people living with autism by exposing them to the unique experience of surfing.
- Designed with a calming color palette and flocked heart details to act as a tactile sensory stimulant
- Durable combination suede and canvas uppers focus on tongue stabilization
- Moisture-wick lining
- Padded collar for optimal comfort and support
- Dual hook-and-loop strap closure for easy on and off
- Simplified one-piece interior construction with extra arch support ensures lasting comfort
- Cushioned ComfyCush® footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Co-molded rubber and foam sole with signature waffle tread delivers premium traction