Warp your classic skate style with the new Sk8 Hi ComfyCush® Distort Skate Shoe from Vans! These rad, mostly monochrome sneakers rock a high-top design made with a mix of canvas and suede with old school Vans graphics and Sixty-Six (the year Vans was founded) printed on the midsole heel. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Durable combination suede and canvas upper with classic leather side stripe
- Ribbed padded collar for ankle support and cushion
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- "Sixty-Six" (Vans' founding year) graphic on heel sidewall
- New ComfyCush® cushioning technology ensures lasting comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers flexible grip and traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.