Celebrate neurodiversity with the new Slip On V ComfyCush® Autism Acceptance Skate Shoe from Vans! Designed with the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards to focus on sensory sensitivities, these ComfyCush® Slip-Ons feature a calming color palette to ease those with sensory issues. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!Vans will donate a minimum of $100,000 of proceeds from this collection to Surfers Healing, a non-profit organization whose mission is to enrich the lives of people living with autism by exposing them to the unique experience of surfing.
- Soft textile upers
- Sensory-friendly design with a calming color palette
- Padded mesh collar for optimal comfort and support
- Dual elastic midfoot gore and hook-and-loop fastener for easy on and off
- Added pull-tab on heel for easy on
- Cushioned ComfyCush® footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Co-molded foam and rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers premium traction and walking-on-air comfort