Celebrate the great outdoors with the colorful new Vans x Parks Project Old Skool V Skate Shoe! Perfect for nature lovers of all ages, these limited edition skate sneakers feature combination suede and canvas uppers with iconic checkerboard prints and stylized flower graphics. Available online at JourneysKidz.com!
To commemorate this collection, Vans and Parks Project are donating a total of $250,000 to the National Parks Conservation Association in support of its mission: to fight for the future of public lands and preserve them for generations to come.
- Sturdy combination suede and canvas uppers with breathable lining
- Iconic checkerboard prints accented by stylized flower graphics
- Dual hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off
- Cushioned footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers flexible grip and traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.