Showcase your love of nature with the new Vans x Parks Project Slip On Skate Shoe! These limited edition slip-on sneakers feature tie-dye canvas uppers with graphics that read "Leave it better than you found it". Available online at Journeys.com!
To commemorate this collection, Vans and Parks Project are donating a total of $250,000 to the National Parks Conservation Association in support of its mission: to fight for the future of public lands and preserve them for generations to come.
- Sturdy canvas uppers with breathable lining
- "Leave it better than you found it" forefoot graphic
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Cushioned footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers flexible grip and traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.