Show some love to the our National Parks with the new Vans X Parks Project UltraRange Exo SE Sneaker! These hiker-inspired sneakers rock sturdy textile uppers with Rapidweld overlays, suede accents, UltraCush midsole and footbed for premium comfort, and reverse waffle lug sole for traction that won't let you down. Available online at Journeys.com!
To commemorate this collection, Vans and Parks Project are donating a total of $250,000 to the National Parks Conservation Association in support of its mission: to fight for the future of public lands and preserve them for generations to come.
- Sturdy textile uppers with Rapidweld overlays and suede accents to increase durability
- Parks Project logo details on tongue and heel
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Signature side stripe
- Lace closure with contoured tongue offers an improved fit
- Full-length UltraCush Lite midsole ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with reverse waffle lug design delivers flexible traction
Vans® is the original action sports footwear and apparel brand. Since day one, Vans® has celebrated the lifestyle and creative self-expression of musicians, artists, and athletes on boards and bikes all around the world. From timeless footwear, apparel, accessories, and snowboard boots, to progressive events like the Vans Warped Tour® and surfing’s most prestigious contest, the Vans US Open of Surfing®, Vans® continues to support today’s innovators and those who live “Off the Wall”.