Like totally step back in time with the new Classic VN Clueless Athletic Shoe from K-Swiss! Paying homage to the '90s cult classic Clueless, these fashionable sneakers rock Cher Horowitz's signature yellow plaid look with translucent soles that read "Clueless" and "Ugh! As if!" Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy textile upper with breathable mesh lining
- Yellow plaid finish for that signature Cher Horowitz look
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with D-ring eyelets offers a secure fit
- EVA cushioned footbed for shock-absorbing comfort
- Thick molded rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- "Clueless" and "Ugh! As if!" graphics beneath translucent soles
Since 1966, K•Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-SWISS "CLASSIC," the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966, and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today, K•Swiss' premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to also lifestyle, running, training, nautical, and free-running footwear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.