Lace up a year-round style that's carefree as can be in the new Courty Casual Shoe from Keds! These classic tennis shoes feature sturdy twill uppers with a padded collar for added comfort, Dream Foam™ footbed, and flexible rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy twill upper with breathable lining
- Feminine last for a comfortable fit
- Padded collar for added comfort and ankle support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Dream Foam™ footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 1916, Keds created an American Classic: the first shoe with a soft rubber sole, so comfortable & quiet you could "sneak" up on your boyfriend. This original sneaker, called "the Champion" has remained a style icon for over ninety years. Worn by Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jackie O, and consistently celebrated by Vogue, Elle and Women's Wear Daily, Keds continues to attract fashion designers, stylists and top editors in the industry with their classic, authentic style. Today, a new generation has discovered the Keds brand, which is helping to inspire a collective spirit of new American style, youthful optimism, collaboration and togetherness.