Kick your retro style up a notch with the new Crew Kick 75 Leather Slip On Casual Shoe from Keds! These throwback sneakers showcase a laid-back take on archival '70s style and feature smooth leather uppers, Dream Foam™ footbed for comfort, and a flexible rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth leather upper with breathable textile lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Dual elastic side gore for easy on and off
- Newly-developed Dream Foam™ footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe cap and bumper for increased abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 1916, Keds created an American Classic: the first shoe with a soft rubber sole, so comfortable & quiet you could "sneak" up on your boyfriend. This original sneaker, called "the Champion" has remained a style icon for over ninety years. Worn by Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jackie O, and consistently celebrated by Vogue, Elle and Women's Wear Daily, Keds continues to attract fashion designers, stylists and top editors in the industry with their classic, authentic style. Today, a new generation has discovered the Keds brand, which is helping to inspire a collective spirit of new American style, youthful optimism, collaboration and togetherness.