Lace up a feminine take on classic boys' sneakers with the new Jump Kick Casual Shoe from Keds! Designed for a borrowed-from-the-boys look, this retro sneaker features clean twill uppers with a Dream Foam™ footbed for premium comfort and lightweight sole for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Breathable twill upper with soft lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Newly-developed Dream Foam™ footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Lightweight rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 1916, Keds created an American Classic: the first shoe with a soft rubber sole, so comfortable & quiet you could "sneak" up on your boyfriend. This original sneaker, called "the Champion" has remained a style icon for over ninety years. Worn by Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jackie O, and consistently celebrated by Vogue, Elle and Women's Wear Daily, Keds continues to attract fashion designers, stylists and top editors in the industry with their classic, authentic style. Today, a new generation has discovered the Keds brand, which is helping to inspire a collective spirit of new American style, youthful optimism, collaboration and togetherness.