Lace up a timeless sneaker that never goes out of style with the Classic Leather Athletic Shoe from Reebok! Stand out with these iconic kicks, sporting durable leather uppers with a perforated pattern for a statement look, EVA midsoles for premium impact resistance, and durable rubber outsoles for abrasion-resistant traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth leather upper with a perforated pattern for a statement look
- Breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for premium comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushion and impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole provides flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!