Stand up to the season in style with the new Tivoli™ IV Parc Boot from Sorel! Rocking waterproof full-grain leather uppers with a waterproof membrane, the Tivoli™ IV Parc Boot is ready for whatever winter has in store for you and features a shearling fur collar, cozy wool lining, removable cushioned footbed, and molded rubber outsole for superior snowy traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with synthetic overlays
- Shearling collar
- OutDry™ waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in snowy weather
- Genuine wool lining enhances warmth
- 200g insulation
- Removable die-cut EVA footbed with microfleece topcover ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber midsole for added durability and comfort
- Molded rubber outsole delivers traction and stability
- Shaft Height: 7.33"
- Heel Height: 1.75"
- Platform Height: 1.75"
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.