Brighten up your style with the new Koifish Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! These classic boat shoes feature a flattering fit with a sleeker silhouette, breathable mesh sides and shock-absorbing midsole for comfort, and razor-cut Wave-Siping™ for surefooted traction on land and at sea. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium leather upper with mesh side panels
- 360° lacing system with rust-proof eyelets offers a secure fit
- Dri-lex® moisture-wick lining provides improved breathability for a drier and more comfortable wearing experience
- EVA foam midsole ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with original razor-cut Wave-Siping™ for superior wet and dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.