Dress your seafaring style for the cold weather with the new Maritime Winter Boot by Sperry Top-Sider! Timeless Sperry design meets winter-ready comfort in this ruggedly handsome lace-up featuring water-resistant leathers, plush fleece lining, rubber shell, and durable rubber outsole with patented Wave-Siping™ for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Water-resistant leather uppers
- Plush fleece collar and lining
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 200g of Thinsulate™ locks warmth in
- Seam-sealed waterproof rubber shell keeps feet dry even in harsh conditions
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ delivers premium traction on wet or dry surfaces
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.