Make a stylish splash with the new Saltwater Varsity Boot from Sperry Top-Sider! Explore the great outdoors with the stylish Saltwater Varsity Boot, featuring a sturdy wool upper with rugby-inspired varsity stripe, waterproof rubber vamp, and a cozy micro-fleece lining to keep you warm and dry. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Thick wool shaft with rugby-inspired stripe
- Micro-fleece lining
- Rawhide lace closure with rustproof eyelets offer a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Rubber shell design keeps water out
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet and dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.