Face the winter with a fierce new style in the Thermoball™ Lace Boot from The North Face! The Thermoball™ Lace II Boot is a no-nonsense winter boot with water-resistant ripstop uppers, PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ insulation to maximize heat retention, OrthoLite® ReBound cushioned footbed for comfort, and molded EVA outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for optimal traction on wintry terrain.
- Water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper offers superior warmth
- Oso-fleece collar lining provides warmth and comfort
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ insulation for maximum heat retention
- Adjustable collar bungee helps keep snow and debris out
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® ReBound cushioned footbed maximizes comfort
- Molded EVA outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs delivers comfort and traction
At Sorel, we make footwear that is honest, uncomplicated, and unpretentious. We believe that form follows function, and that the result is often quite beautiful. Since 1962, we’ve put craftsmanship first in the pursuit of making products that last. We believe that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous, and that your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. We believe in being effortlessly outdoors no matter what the elements.