Wear your winter style out loud with the new Authentic Hiker Boot from Timberland! This exclusive hiker-inspired boot rocks premium leather uppers with NXTWool™ quarters, a large Timberland tree applique, and Anti-fatigue footbed to get you through the day. Available only at Journeys!
- Premium leather upper with soft NXTWool™ (75% Merino wool / 25% nylon) panels
- Breathable textile lining
- Large Timberland tree logo applique
- Lace closure with D-ring eyelets offers a secure fit
- Removable Anti-fatigue footbed delivers all-day comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole provides premium traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.