Take a trip to the Alps without leaving the comfort of your hometown with the all new Courmayeur Valley 6" Boot from Timberland! Inspired by the cool mountain air of Italy, the luxe Courmayeur Valley 6" Boot features premium nubuck uppers with soft ReBOTL™ lining, padded collar, Ortholite® footbed and EVA midsole for comfort, and durable rubber lug sole for superior traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Waterproof membrane
- Soft ReBOTL™ fabric lining (at least 50% recycled plastic)
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Two-part flex insole with Ortholite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole provides enhanced cushioning
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and stability
- Shaft Height: 5.31"
- Heel Height: 1.84"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.