Take a trip to the Alps without leaving the comfort of your home with the all new Courmayeur Valley Hiker Boot from Timberland! Inspired by the cool mountain air of Italy, these waterproof boots feature premium nubuck uppers with stylish puffer accents, Ortholite® footbed and EVA midsole for comfort, and durable rubber lug sole for superior traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof nubuck upper made with Better Leather™ from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Padded puffer collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Two-part flex insole with Ortholite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole provides enhanced comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and stability
- Heel Height: 1.5"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.