Womens Timberland Greyfield Boot - Wheat
Start the new season off right with the premium style and comfort of the new Greyfield Boot by Timberland! This worksite-inspired boot features waterproof suede uppers with a Cordura® fabric bootie, breathable ReBOTL™ lining, and rubber pod sole design for enhanced traction. Available exclusively at Journeys!
Style ID: 538646
- Waterproof suede upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management practices
- 100% recycled Cordura® Ecomade fabric bootie
- Defender Repellent Systems® treatment repels stains
- Breathable fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ (at least 50% recycled plastic)
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Ground-contact EVA-blend foam midsole provides high-rebound cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with pod design delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.