Lace up a dose of bold English style this season with the new London Square Hiker Boot from Timberland! This European-influenced Timbs feature premium full-grain leather uppers with a padded collar, D-ring lace closure, EVA midsole for comfort, and durable rubber lug sole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Full-grain leather upper made with Better Leather™ from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- D-ring lace closure with P.E.T. laces (made from recycled plastic bottles) offers a secure fit
- Cushioned Bio-foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole for impact absorption
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers premium traction
- Heel Height: 1.5"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.