Lace up a timeless style with signature Timberland quality in the new Londyn Oxford Casual Shoe for ladies! These classic oxfords feature leather uppers with breathable linings made from 50% recycled plastic bottles, OrthoLite® cushioned footbeds for comfort, and durable rubber outsoles made with 34% recycled rubber. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy leather upper
- Breathable lining made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Hidden internal .4" wedge for a subtle lift
- Durable rubber outsole made with 34% recycled rubber delivers traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.