Lace up a new great-with-everything go-to style this season with the Skyla Bay 6" Boot from Timberland! Perfect for everything from work to outdoor play, these eco-friendly boots boast rugged leather uppers with ReBOTL™ recycled plastic fabric, EVA foam cushioning, and vulcanized rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Durable nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic)
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA foam footbed for high-rebound cushioning
- Rubber rand for increased abrasion resistance
- Vulcanized rubber outsole delivers premium traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.