Stand up for laidback chic in the new Courmayeur Valley Tall Boot from Timberland! A cut above other casual boots, the Courmayeur Valley Tall Boot features premium full-grain leather uppers from a silver rated tannery, side zipper closure for easy on and off, Ortholite® footbed for comfort, and durable rubber outsole for traction and stability. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- OrthoLite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- MirrorFit comfort midsole follows the natural contours of your foot for a customized fit
- Durable rubber outsole with leather-wrapped heel delivers flexible traction
- Shaft Height: 16"
- Heel Height: 1.5"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.