Upgrade your casual cool with the cozy new Resident 2.0 Felt Slip-On Sneaker from TOMS! This laid-back sneaker features soft felt uppers, comfortable knit collar, OrthoLite® Eco LT Hybrid™ insole for all-day comfort, and EVA midsole with rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
TOMS invests one third of their profits in support of grassroots good, partnering with organizations at the local level to boost mental health, increase access to opportunity, and end gun violence.
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Soft felt upper
- Comfortable knit collar
- Pull tab at heel for easy on
- OrthoLite® Eco LT Hybrid™ insole provides all-day comfort (made with 26% eco-friendly content, including 15% hybrid materials, 6% bio-oil, and 5% recycled rubber)
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning and durability
- Lightweight rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Platform Height: approx. 1"
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!