Blurring the line between form and function, UGG™ is back this season with an upgraded winter boot in the new Adirondack III Boot! The Adirondack III Boot is a premium cold weather boot with a waterproof suede and leather upper, waterproof bootie construction, removable cushioned insole, EVA midsole, and durable molded rubber outsole for superior traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof leather upper with cuffable suede shaft
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction keeps moisture out
- UGGpure™ wool lining provides moisture-wick comfort and warmth
- Lace closure with nylon laces offers a secure fit
- 200g insulation
- Rated for cold weather as low as -25.6 F
- Removable Imprint by UGG insole with UGGpure™ wool lining ensures lasting warmth and comfort
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Molded Spider Rubber outsole delivers premium traction
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.