CUSTOMER SERVICE CAREERS
The Journeys culture is truly unique, promoting hard work and dedication in a fun, energetic style. The natural excitement for who we are and what we do is contagious and seems to never fade. With numerous programs setup to support career growth, help out in times of personal need and reward exceptional performance, it's clear that Journeys truly cares about its people.Matt Miller, Reporting & Project Manager
Journeys is the best place I’ve worked because of the people! From the people we train, the customers, and the employees at the home office, distribution center, and stores, I get to interact with people with different backgrounds and experiences. Everyday, I feel like I am spending time with my second family.Sarah Goodrich, Training Coordinator
I started with Journeys’ customer service team in 2011, and was quickly promoted to Floor Supervisor. In my time with Journeys, I have served in several different roles, from customer service rep to trainer to supervisor, and I take pride in knowing that I am able to resolve customers issues. I love the people and atmosphere and I would not change a thing about my career!Ty Sherrod, Customer Service Supervisor
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our customer service team is essential to Journeys’ success by being a primary point of contact for our internal and external customers. This inbound call center employs people who can provide a great customer experience through problem solving and resolution skills, leaving a lasting impression with our customers.
Many Journeys team members who started their careers in customer service have been promoted into other roles and departments within the home office.
- The Customer Service Team Lead coaches and develops customer service representatives to ensure superior service.
- In this job you will:
- Maintain quality customer interaction and develop customer relationships for you and your team
- Develop your skill set for personal growth, development and future career advancement with Journeys
Customer Service Representative
- Our Customer Service Representatives provide exceptional customer service and sales support for our customers and stores through phone, email, website, mail, social media and more!
- They are the first point of contact to resolve issues for our customers and stores.
- You may love this job if you are:
- hardworking with a great attitude
- a great problem-solver and love to help people
- looking for a flexible schedule
- Many of our Home Office employees started in this role
- We offer great training programs to grow our Customer Service Representative skills