Welcome to the Journeys Web Site ("Site"). The Site reflects the family of brands including Journeys, Journeys Kidz and Shi by Journeys (collectively “Journeys”). Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (the "Agreement"). Please note that your use of our Site means that you agree to these rules.
Customer Information Policy
The Site is a “general audience” website and is intended for audiences 13 years of age and above. We do not knowingly accept personal information from users of our website or are under the age of 13 without parental consent. All non-transactional areas on the Journeys Site that accept personal information (email address, name, address, gender etc.) from a customer have an age verification field. If the customer is not 13 years of age or older, the information is not accepted or stored by the Site.
A parent or legal guardian who is over the age of 18 may register his or her child as a member of the Journeys Kidz Birthday Club. Birthday Club members may receive promotional offers and other information about Journeys Kidz at the address provided.
Journeys does collect customer information on those users who are 13 years of age or older in an effort to improve our customers' shopping experience. Journeys recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. The information collected is used to help us respond to customer inquiries, send emails about sales and events, send catalogs and other marketing and promotional materials through the mail, contact contest winners and/or ship and bill orders. The information also helps us in determining what products appeal to our customers so we can better merchandise our site.
We may use customer information for marketing and promotional purposes. Each promotional email or SMS message we send comes with a link that enables our customers to unsubscribe or remove themselves from our mailing list.
When we offer contests or promotions, or join with other companies to do so, visitors who choose to participate in these contests and promotions may be asked to provide personal information to participate. That information may then be used by us and any company offering the contest or promotions to notify winners or to fulfill promotional obligations. We may use third parties to perform services such as mailing catalogs and other marketing and promotional materials on our behalf. We will supply customer information to those third parties to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services we have engaged them to provide.
Third Party Integrated Solutions
Journeys uses carefully selected service providers on its website to offer specific functionality that help improve the shopping experience for its customers. As a result, there are occasions where the Site must share customer information with one or more of those providers in order for their software to function as expected and provide our customers with the expected benefit These companies have committed to Journeys to adhere to our Customer Information Policy and, in some cases, have also listed a link to their own company policy.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows our California customers to request certain information regarding our disclosures, if any, of personally identifiable information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at either [email protected] or Genesco Retail Direct, Genesco Inc., 1415 Murfreesboro Rd, Suite 503, Nashville, TN 37217 and include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty days of receipt.
“Do Not Track”
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
A “cookie” is a small file created by a web server that can be stored on your device (if you allow) for use either during a particular browsing session (a “session” cookie) or a future browsing session (a “persistent” cookie). “Session” cookies are temporarily stored on your hard drive and only last until they expire at the end of your browsing session. “Permanent” cookies remain stored on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted by you. Local stored objects (or “flash” cookies) are used to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on a website. First-party cookies are set by the Site, and they can only be read by the Site. Third Party Cookies are set by a party other than us.
In addition to cookies, there are other automatic data collection technologies, such as Internet tags, web beacons (clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, etc.) that can be used to collect data as users navigate through and interact with the Site:
·Web beacons: These are tiny graphics (sometimes called “clear GIFs” or “web pixels”) with unique identifiers that are used to understand browsing activity. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are rendered invisible on web pages when you open a page.
·Social Widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with social media services when you view a webpage or mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by third parties.
·UTM Codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL (the “Uniform Resource Locator,” which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when you move from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
Other Third-Party Technologies
Some third parties may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about you when you when you browse the Internet. The information they collect about your online browsing activities over time and across different websites and other online services may be associated with your personal information and used to provide you with targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible party directly or consult their privacy policies.
Choices About Cookies
We provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, and we have created ways to give you control over your information. Most web browsers are set by default to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may choose to not allow cookies by setting your browser to refuse all or some types of cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent by website tracking technologies and advertising. You may adjust your browser settings to opt out of accepting a “persistent” cookie and to only accept “session” cookies, but you will need to log in each time you want to enjoy the full functionality of the Site.
To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website at: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html.
For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/. You may learn more about internet advertising practices and related consumer resources at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Use Of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you get on to the internet. Your computer's IP address is used by our Site for administration purposes and to report aggregate traffic information to our affiliates and service providers.
Data Collection: We currently collect the categories of personal information listed in the “Categories of Personal Information We Collect” section below, and we may use the data for the purposes identified for in the “Purposes for which Categories Will Be Used” section below. As permitted by applicable law, we may use and disclose all of the personal information that we collect to:
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we, a service provider, or a third party reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims; and
- Collect, use, retain, sell, or disclose consumer information that is deidentified or in the aggregate consumer information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect: We have collected the following categories of personal information within the last twelve months:
Category of Personal Information
real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers
Categories of personal information described in California’s data breach notification law
name, signature, address, telephone number
Protected classifications under California or federal law
birthdate/age and gender.
records of personal property, products or services (work, labor, and services, including services furnished in connection with the sale or repair of goods) purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or other electronic network activity information
browsing history; search history; internet service provider (ISP); type of computer; type of web browser; URLs of any referring or exited webpages; operating system; information about your interaction with the Site or advertisements on it; data about which pages you visit; the date and time of your visit; your domain server; and your browser type
If you receive email communications from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to if/when you open our message and if/when you click on any links or banners it contains. Other information collected through this email tracking feature includes: your email address, the date and time of your “click” on the email, a message number, the name of the list from which the message was sent, a tracking URL number, and a destination page.
When you engage with any of the social media platforms under our management, or the management of our corporate subsidiaries and affiliates, we may collect and aggregate the personal information that is tied to your account (for example, your name, username, email address, and location) and your engagement with us, including all content, messages, and information that you provide to us.
location data automatically collected during use of the Site; location data provided when locating stores; shipping and billing address;
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
call center recordings and electronic communications with us.
derivation of information, data, assumptions, or conclusions from facts, evidence, or another source of information or data) drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Categories of Sources of Personal Information: You, the consumer; governmental entities/public records; partners who assist with our marketing efforts.
Purposes for which Categories Will Be Used: We use the categories of personal information identified above to:
- Process your purchases and returns;
- Process your payments and refunds;
- Detect fraud and prevent loss;
- Provide you with catalogs and information about our products and services;
- Contact you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Enable you to track the status of your purchase or return;
- Establish and maintain your user account with us;
- Manage our relationship with you;
- Allow you to contact us and facilitate your communication with us;
- Respond to your feedback, requests, questions, or inquiries;
- Register you for our email or text message distribution lists;
- Send you periodic emails or text messages;
- Administer a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, or survey;
- Administer our birthday club rewards program;
- Enable you to share reviews, comments, questions, and answers and to show you as a verified buyer;
- Provide you more tailored advertising;
- Operate our website and prepare aggregate traffic information (which we may share with our affiliates and advertisers);
- Recognize your browser/device and remember your preferences and interactions
- Operate, enable, and improve our website and its content/functionality;
- Understand how you interact with our website and enhance your experience by providing a more personal and interactive experience;
- Track visits to our website and usage analytics (e.g. page response times, download errors, length of visit, webpages visited, etc.);
- Manage and maintain the security of our website;
- Provide notice of changes to our website or the services we offer or provide through it;
- Conduct research and analysis and improve our products and marketing efforts;
- Determine and track customer interests, needs, and preferences;
- Engage with you on social media;
- Operate our business;
- Develop new products and services;
- Improve our customer service;
- Maintain insurance for our business;
- Maintain our inventory records and perform our accounting and audit functions;
- Facilitate corporate mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, dissolutions, or other transfers;
- Ensure safety of person or property; and
- Ask if you would like us to share your information with third parties.
Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information: We share each category of personal information with the following categories of third parties:
· Subsidiaries and affiliates
· Service providers (e.g. accountants, attorneys, advisors, mailing, marketing, shipping fulfillment, payment processing, site administration, technical support, modeling, analytics)
· Data enrichment vendor who assist with our marketing efforts
Personal Information Shared with Third Party Marketing Partners: We do not transfer your Personal Information in exchange for money, but information may have been shared with certain third party marketing partners. Specifically, limited identifying information may have been shared with such partners. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents may be entitled to opt-out of such sharing, referred to as a “Do Not Sell” right. We may have shared the following categories of personal information with such partners described above during the preceding 12 months:
- Categories of personal information described in California’s data breach notification law
- Protected classifications under California or federal law
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose: We have disclosed for a business purpose the categories of personal information listed below during the preceding 12 months:
· Categories of personal information described in California’s data breach notification law
· Protected classifications under California or federal law
· Commercial information
· Internet or other electronic network activity information
· Geolocation data
· Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Additional Data Collection and Uses: We will not collect categories of personal information other than those disclosed above without providing a new notice at collection. In addition, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those disclosed above. If we intend to use your personal information for a purpose that was not previously disclosed in the notice at collection, we will directly notify you of the new use and obtain consent from you to use it for the new purpose.
Is entry of personal information required? You may choose not to provide us with personal information, but you will not be able to access portions of the Site that require your personal information (such as completing online orders). Some pages of the Site, including our online forms and applications, may give you the option of providing certain items of your personal information. If you want to change or update any information about yourself that you have submitted, you may contact us via the contact methods listed in this Policy.
How do we protect your personal information? We have put security measures in place to protect the personal information that you share with us from being accidentally lost, used, altered, or disclosed or accessed in an unauthorized manner. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
We use SSL technology to encrypt data in transit, and also encrypt data at rest on our systems. We do not store or save your financial information. While our security measures seek to protect your personal information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot promise that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances.
We will also use reasonable security measures when transmitting personal information to you in response to requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We have implemented reasonable security measures to detect fraudulent identify-verification activity and to prevent the authorized access to or deletion of personal information.
If a data breach compromises your personal information, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are required to do so by applicable law.
How long do we store your information? We will retain and use your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to protect our assets, to provide our services, and to enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect about you, where we have a legal obligation to do so, if you ask us to delete your information, unless we determine that doing so would violate our existing, legitimate legal, regulatory, dispute resolution, contractual, or similar obligations. To the extent permitted by law, we may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking, and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement
We are required by law to maintain records of consumer requests submitted under the California Consumer Privacy Act and how we responded to such requests for at least 24 months. We only use this information for recordkeeping purposes.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section or visit our Privacy Portal .
Right to opt out of Sale of Personal Information. Where provided by law, you have the right to direct us to stop selling your personal information to third parties and refrain from doing so in the future.
As noted above, in the last 12 months we may have shared Personal Information with business partners for marketing initiatives. Such sharing may constitute a “sale” under CCPA, even though we do not receive monetary payment for sharing. We have ceased any sharing of California consumer personal information with such third parties that could potentially constitute a “sale” of personal information. Going forward, if you opt-outwe will not share your information with such third parties to use for such purposes unless you later direct us to do so.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. There are a number of exceptions, however, which include but are not limited to when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix systems in case of a bug;
- Protect your free speech rights o or those of other customers;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us due to your exercise of the rights provided by the CCPA. We do not offer financial incentives or price and service differences, and we do not discriminate against consumers for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other rights under California law, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Website: You can use our Privacy Portal to exercise your privacy rights via our website.
Phone: You can call us toll-free at 1-800-513-0936
Email: You can email us to exercise rights. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number in your message, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing. We aim to respond to a consumer requests for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Nevada Residents. Effective October 1, 2019, you may submit a verified request to us at [email protected] to request that we not make any sale (as defined under Nevada law) of any covered information (as defined under Nevada law) that we have collected or will collect about you. We will respond to any such request as required by Nevada law.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or this policy, or if you need to access this policy in another format, please contact us.
Except for brand names and trademarks of third-party vendors of merchandise featured on the Site, or unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Genesco Inc. (the "Company"). The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by the Company. Journeys and all related trademarks appearing at this Site are trademarks of the Company.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of, any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
Submissions of User Content
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any information, profiles, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, music, sounds, or other content or materials (“User Content”) that you submit, upload, post or otherwise provide or make available to Journeys or its vendors, on or through the Website or otherwise (“Submissions”), including User Content you agree to allow the use of that is on third party companies’ websites. Such Submissions may be used on the Website and/or on other Journeys marketing materials, including emails, social media and store signage. You may only make a Submission if you are 18 years of age or over. If your Submission is selected by Journeys to be used, it may be displayed for other users to see, together with your name and associated profile information (such as your handle and profile picture). Journeys is under no obligation to display, feature or use any Submission, but may do so at its sole discretion.
When you make a Submission, you acknowledge and agree that the Submission will be non-proprietary (except as specifically set forth herein) and non-confidential, may be made available to the general public, and may be used by Journeys without restriction. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory.
Journeys reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit any Submission and to choose to include or not include such Submission on the Website or otherwise use the Submission. The Website may include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties. Journeys is not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content's accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements, or other materials made available by third parties through the Website are those of such third parties and not of Journeys, including its licensors and/or vendors, and Journeys does not endorse any such opinions, statements, or materials.
You acknowledge and agree that Journeys has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including, without limitation, re-publication) or misuse by any third party of any Submission.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other information about Journeys products or services submitted to Journeys through this Website (“Feedback”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. Journeys shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and distribute such Feedback in any manner without limitation. Journeys specifically prohibits you from sending us any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through this Website. Please note that if you do send us any such information or material, the information will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Journeys will not have any obligation or liability to you arising from Journeys’ and/or any third party’s receipt or use of such information or material.
Feedback and User Content
You understand that all Feedback and User Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Feedback and User Content originated. You understand that Journeys does not control, and is not responsible for Feedback and User Content made available through the Website and that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Feedback and User Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Journeys expressly disclaims any liability for such Feedback and User Content.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Feedback and User Content. You further agree that you will not rely on said Feedback and User Content, and that under no circumstances will Journeys be liable in any way for any Feedback and User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Feedback and User Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available. You acknowledge that Journeys does not pre-screen or approve Feedback and User Content, but that Journeys shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Feedback and User Content for any reason.
Your interactions with organizations, events and/or individuals found on or through the Website are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. Journeys expressly disclaims any liability for such organizations, events or individuals.
The products displayed at the Site are available in select Journeys’ stores while supplies last. The prices displayed at the Site are quoted in US Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Links To Other Web Sites And Services
- To subscribe to Journeys Text Alerts, text JOIN to 57697. Journeys Text Alerts are SMS messages that notifies you of special offers, sales, and events. Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation, and all subsequent SMS correspondence. Message and Data Rates may apply.
- By subscribing, you provide your opt-in consent to receive recurring autodialed marketing messages to the telephone number you used to send your text message. Msg frequency may vary. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP to 57697.
- There is no fee to join the Journeys Text Alerts program or to receive messages, and participation is not conditioned on the purchase of any goods or services.
- Unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP to 57697.
- For help or information on this program, send HELP to 57697. For additional assistance, contact customer service at 1-888-324-6356 or access support through our contact us page.
- Downloading content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your wireless carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless carrier. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- By subscribing, you represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service.
- We, nor any wireless carriers, will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS text message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event that your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- If you have any questions, email this address or call 1-888-324-6356. You can also text the word HELP or INFO to 57697 to get additional information about the service. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
- Journeys reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without further notice. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, your continued participation in the program after modification constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any or all aspects of the service, temporarily or permanently, at any time with or without notice.
- Except where legally prohibited, all participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes and claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts in Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All legal issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any participant and Journeys, shall be governed by the laws of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
This provision is unenforceable or inapplicable within the State of New Jersey.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This provision is unenforceable or inapplicable within the State of New Jersey.
This Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices in Nashville, Tennessee.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Tennessee, County of Davidson and/or the Middle District of Tennessee.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. Either of us may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice.
REMEMBER -- IF YOU REGISTER WITH THE SITE, SIGN UP FOR FREE E-MAIL, PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM JOURNEYS, OR ENTER ANY OF OUR CONTESTS, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. AS WE UPDATE AND EXPAND OUR SERVICES, THIS POLICY MIGHT CHANGE, SO CHECK IT OUT FROM TIME TO TIME.