HOME OFFICE CAREERS
I worked for other retailers before Journeys, and no supervisor or company invested in me like Journeys. People are able to prove themselves and are given opportunities to show personal work ethic and teamwork.Jackie Miller, Senior Visual Merchandising Coordinator
I can’t think of anyone who grew up knowing they wanted to be in the shoe business specifically, but once I helped my first store achieve their weekly sales goals as an Assistant Manager, I was hooked! I fell in love with retail, specifically the product, and Journeys allowed me a career that has been very fulfilling. This is a company where anyone can succeed!Mario Gallione, President of Journeys
Journeys has a great diverse mix of employees. It’s rare to find a huge company that encourages individuality, accepts you regardless of your background and has leaders who stay humble every step of the way. They are always encouraging us to take the next step in our careers.Shirla Quan, Operations Coordinator
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HOME OFFICE TEAMS
- The Operations team is the backbone of the retail organization, making sure everything runs smoothly in our stores by building the bridge between strategy and execution.
- They are a great service to our stores and other departments by:
- Providing Metrics and Dashboards
- Developing Processes/Procedures to Maintain Consistency
- They get the job done by solving problems and making sure we have a consistent customer service experience every time.
Marketing & eCommerce
- The marketing and digital commerce teams bring the Journeys’ brand to life through:
- exciting in-store visuals
- graphic design
- customer emails
- concert tours
- social media
- brand partnerships
- And this fabulous website.
- There are a wide variety of roles within these teams for people who love to be creative and explore new ways of bringing our brand to customers.
- The Training and Development team owns the employee experience from when an employee joins the Journeys family to creating opportunities for growth.
- This team creates engaging and inspiring content by educating our teams on how to make the most impact in their jobs.
- They are responsible for:
- hosting captivating training sessions, employee events, incentive trips, sales contests and more.
- facilitating recruiting for both the stores & home office- ensuring that we stay true to ourselves by promoting from within.
Buying and Merchandising
- Do you have a passion for trends, fashion and shoes?
- Our buying and merchandising team is a skilled group who pride themselves on curating a selection of the best brands and items to delight our customers.
- If you love numbers, fashion, problem solving and working with our fabulous brands- this is a great opportunity for you!
- Our Loss Prevention Team does so much more than keeping track of and retaining our cool merchandise.
- The LP team helps reduce theft and increase sales and profits.
- This team strengthens the Journeys culture by building relationships with store employees, teaching awareness, and recognizing excellent performance.
- This team also handles:
- Employee travel and expenses control
- They work to relocate, and transport employees across the country as needed.
- The Store Services Team is just that- all things that help our stores function at their best.
- They are responsible for:
- Grand Openings
- Remodeling Stores That Need Some Love
- Getting Our Stores the Supplies They Need
- Providing All the Necessary Maintenance to Keep Everything in Tip-Top Shape
- This team is a go-to for our stores and they delight in serving our employees.