Reebok Freestyle Hi Athletic Shoe - Baby / Toddler - Vector Red
Give their look a vintage touch with the new Freestyle Hi Athletic Shoe from Reebok! These '80s-inspired sneakers feature smooth leather uppers, lace closures with hook-and-loop ankle straps for a secure fit, padded collars for extra ankle support, and durable rubber trail outsoles for flexible traction. Available at select stores and online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Smooth leather upper with breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and support around the ankle
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Ankle strap with hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Removable padded sockliner and cushioned footbed ensure all-day comfort
- Durable rubber trail outsole delivers flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!