Pack your essentials in style with the new Roadie Backpack from Billabong! With muted tropical prints, plenty of compartment space to keep you organized, and streamlined design for comfortable carrying, the Roadie Backpack has you covered. Available for in-store purchase in Puerto Rico and online at Journeys.com!
- Eco-friendly recycled polyester construction with muted tropical palm leaf print
- Spacious main compartment with zipper closure
- Padded interior laptop sleeve
- Two interior pockets and three interior pencil slots for extra organization
- Front compartment with zipper closure
- External zipper pocket with interior organizer
- Vertical front pocket with zipper closure for smaller accessories
- Dual elasticized side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Reinforced mesh padded back panel for a comfortable carry
- Top haul handle for easy storage
- Materials: 600D Recycled Polyester
- Capacity: 31 L / 1891.7 cu in
- Dimensions: H 18" x W 12.75" / H 45.72 x W 32.39 cm
Dedicated to its core surfing heritage, Billabong has evolved from handcrafting board shorts for surfers back in 1973 to become the leading design force for authentic surf apparel and accessories. Driven by the desire to inspire youth, they are committed to innovation, the environment, the community, and offering uncompromised quality to all who come into contact with the Billabong brand. Within these realms is a world of forward-looking and progressive style, art, environmental and humanitarian efforts, music, product, events, personalities, and digital activations that all shape the way we communicate. This includes Billabong's support and sponsorship of some of the best athletes in the world. Ultimately Billabong's purpose is to inspire and activate the communities they inhabit.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!