Crocs Classic Hiker Clog - Bone / Mushroom
Iconic Crocs style gets a rugged upgrade in the new Classic Hiker Clog! These trail-ready Crocs feature fully molded Crocs Croslite™ foam construction in the iconic clogs silhouette, vented forefoot for breathability and easy drainage of water and debris, dual hook-and-loop straps for a custom fit, and beefy midsole design with sawtooth tread for premium traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
Style ID: 521235
- Fully molded and easy-to-clean Crocs Croslite™ foam construction
- Vented forefoot offers enhanced breathability and keeps water and debris from sticking around after your adventures
- Hook-and-loop heel and instep straps offer a secure fit
- Buoyant, water-friendly, and odor-resistant construction
- 10mm midsole for trendy exaggerated look
- Sawtooth tread outsole delivers premium traction
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Their original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, they’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! Crocs has achieved their status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.