Upgrade your scholastic style with the all new Superbreak Plus Backpack from JanSport! An update to the classic Superbreak, the Superbreak Plus Backpack features a padded interior laptop sleeve and side water bottle pocket.Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Spacious main compartment
- Padded interior laptop sleeve fits up to 15" laptops
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- Side water bottle pocket
- Fully padded back panel
- Straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Materials: 100% nylon shell / 100% polyester lining
- Capacity: 1550 cu in / 25 L
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: W 13" x D 8.5" x H 16.75" / W 33 x D 21.6 x H 42.5 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop.
Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs.
Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her.
She did. It did. And JanSport was born.