Clarks Torhill Chukka Boot - Black
Add a touch of throwback flair to your modern look with the new Torhill Chukka Boot by Clarks! Inspired by Clarks' '90s Big Gripper Profile, this lace-up chukka boot features responsibly sourced suede uppers, removable footbed with soft leather lining, and grippy TPR outsole for traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
Style ID: 296375
- Responsibly sourced suede upper
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable molded Contour Cushion footbed made partly with recycled materials ensures lasting comfort
- Soft leather footbed lining
- Flexible TPR outsole with grippy tread delivers premium traction
The Clarks story began almost 200 years ago when Cyrus and James Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that's remained at the heart of what the company does. And whilst now, as always, every pair of Clarks shoes begins with a last carved by hand from a single block of hornbeam, advanced construction techniques, technologies, and contemporary materials help Clarks deliver perfection tailor-made for the modern world.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.