Embrace the spirit of adventure the way that only a skater could with the new Barge LS Skate Shoe from etnies! A redesigned edition of the acclaimed sneaker, the Barge LS Skate Shoe features a sturdy combination suede and leather upper with soft textile lining, heavily armored collar, recycled open cell PU foam insole, slim vulcanized sole and durable rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Combination suede and canvas upper
- Breathable textile lining
- Heavily-padded tongue and collar for premium comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Padded midsole with egg crate construction provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Foam Lite 1 cushioned footbed made from recycled PU foam offers guilt-free comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction and superior board feel
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.