Grind down the cutting edge of style with the new Calli Vulc Skate Shoe from etnies! With single-wrap vulcanized construction and sturdy canvas uppers, these sleek skate sneaks are guaranteed to land some sick moves. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy canvas uppers
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Foam Lite 1 midsole cushioning ensures lasting comfort
- Single-wrap vulcanized construction
- Durable 400NBS rubber outsole with geo-hex tread delivers flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.